Undestor Original 40 mg Organon
* The price is for 1 package (in 1 package – 6 blisters)
Andriol is a testosterone based drug. In addition to its use in sports, this drug can be prescribed for testosterone deficiency.
Important! If the amount of your check exceeds 300 euros, we will deliver the goods to you free of charge! From 200 to 300 euros - shipping costs 25 euros. When ordering less than 200 euros - delivery is 45 euros!
Information for those wishing to buy Undestor Original 40 mg in the UK
Undestor Original 40 mg from pharmacological company Organon is a pill containing 40 mg of testosterone undecanoate. The active ingredient, testosterone undecanoate, is converted to testosterone in your body.
Testosterone is produced by the testes. It is essential for the normal growth, development and functioning of the male genitals, as well as for the development of secondary male sexual characteristics. It is essential for the growth of body hair, bone and muscle development, and stimulates the production of red blood cells. It also promotes thickening.
Undestor Original 40 mg is used in adult men to replace testosterone, to treat various health problems caused by testosterone deficiency (male hypogonadism). This should be confirmed by two separate blood testosterone measurements and should include clinical symptoms such as impotence, infertility, decreased libido, fatigue, depression, and loss of bone mass due to low hormone levels.
Combination of Undestor Original 40 mg with other pharmaceuticals
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or may be taking any other medicines, including over-the-counter medicines.
Other medicines may affect the effect of Undestor Original 40 mg by Organon as well as the effect of other medicines. You should therefore tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using or intend to use:
- Insulin and/or other medicines to control blood sugar levels;
- Drugs that reduce blood clotting (anticoagulants).
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this drug may cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Side effects commonly reported with testosterone treatment include:
Frequent (can occur in more than 1 in 10 people):
- Increase in the number of red blood cells (cells that carry oxygen in the blood);
- Haematocrit (percentage of red blood cells in the blood) and haemoglobin (the oxygen-carrying component of red blood cells), measured in periodic blood tests.
Unknown (cannot be estimated from available data):
- Itching (scabies);
- Changes in liver function tests;
- Changes in blood cholesterol levels (changes in lipid metabolism);
- depression, nervousness, mood disorders;
- muscle pain (myalgia);
- water retention in tissues, especially with swelling of the ankles or feet;
- high blood pressure (hypertension);
- changes in sexual desire;
- Long-lasting, pathological, painful erections;
- disturbances in sperm production;
- Breast enlargement (gynaecomastia);
- Enlargement of the prostate to an age-appropriate size;
- Increase in a blood marker associated with prostate cancer (elevated PSA level);
- Acceleration of growth of an as yet undetected small prostate cancer (progression of subclinical prostate cancer).
Some patients have experienced diarrhoea and abdominal pain or discomfort while using this medicine. If you experience any side effects, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Use of Trenaject Undestor Original 40 mg in English sports
If you are a patient participating in sports regulated by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) you should read the WADA Code before using this medicine as Undestor may interfere with anti-doping tests. Misuse of this drug for sport performance is a serious health risk and should not be encouraged.
What do I need to know before using Undestor Original 40 mg by Organon?
Do not use Undestor Original 40 mg by Organon:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active ingredient or any of the other components of this product;
- If you have or have had a tumour of the prostate or breast, or if one of these tumours is suspected.