SP Sustanon 250 mg SP Laboratories
* price is for one bottle
Important! If the amount of your check exceeds 300 euros, we will deliver the goods to you free of charge! From 200 to 300 euros - shipping costs 25 euros. When ordering less than 200 euros - delivery is 45 euros!
Pharmacological action SP Sustanon 250 mg for SP Laboratories
SP Sustanon 250 mg is the main endogenous hormone necessary for the normal growth and development of male genitalia and secondary sexual characteristics of men. Throughout life in adult men, testosterone is essential for the functioning of the testicles and related structures, as well as for maintaining libido, well-being, erectile potency, and for the function of the prostate and seminal vesicles. Treatment of hypogonadic men with SP Sustanon 250 mg leads to a clinically significant increase in plasma concentrations of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, estradiol, and androstenedione, as well as a decrease in SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin); luteinizing hormone (LT) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) levels are restored to normal values.
Treatment with SP Sustanon 250 mg reduces the symptoms of testosterone deficiency. In addition, bone mineral density and muscle mass increase, and obese patients experience weight loss. During treatment, sexual functions are normalized, including erectile function and libido. When using the drug in the blood serum, the concentrations of HDL (high-density lipoproteins), LDL (low-density lipoproteins) and triglycerides decrease, the concentrations of hemoglobin and hematocrit increase, while clinically significant changes in the level of liver enzymes and PSA (prostate-specific antigen) are not observed.
The drug can cause an increase in the size of the prostate gland, while no functional changes are noted. In hypogonadic men with diabetes, the use of androgens improves insulin sensitivity and / or reduces the concentration of glucose in blood plasma. In boys with growth retardation and puberty, the use of androgens accelerates growth, stimulates the development of secondary sexual characteristics. Treatment of transgender women with androgens, as well as SP Sustanon 250 mg, promotes masculinization. Today SP Sustanon 250 mg you can buy in the UK on our website, where you will find an extensive catalog of safe and quality pharmacology.
Pharmacokinetics SP Sustanon 250 mg for SP Laboratories
SP Sustanon 250 mg contains a number of testosterone esters with different duration of action. These esters, once in the circulating blood, are immediately hydrolyzed to the natural hormone testosterone. A single dose of SP Sustanon 250 mg leads to an increase in total plasma testosterone, the Cmax of which reaches approximately 70 nmol / L and is observed approximately 24-48 hours after administration. In men, testosterone levels return to the lower limit of normal after about 21 days.
- In vitro tests showed a high degree of non-specific binding to testosterone plasma proteins (more than 97%) and to SHBG.
- Testosterone is metabolized to dihydrotestosterone and estriol naturally. exit
- It is mainly excreted in the urine as conjugates of etiocholanolone and androsterone.
Packaging video review SP Sustanon 250 mg SP Laboratories
Indications for use SP Sustanon 250 mg for SP Laboratories
SP Sustanon 250 mg replacement therapy in men with pathological conditions associated with primary and secondary hypogonadism, both congenital and acquired. Use during pregnancy and lactation:
- This drug is contraindicated during pregnancy.
- There is insufficient data on the use of this drug during breastfeeding.
Medical monitoring of patients receiving SP Sustanon 250 mg should be carried out before starting treatment and Quarterly for 12 months, and then once a year. The following studies should be conducted:
- digital rectal examination to exclude benign prostatic hyperplasia (see in the same sentence) and determination of Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) to exclude subclinical forms of prostate cancer.
- measurement of hematocrit and hemoglobin to exclude polycythemia.
In patients with pre-existing heart, kidney, or liver diseases, androgen treatment can cause complications characterized by edema with (or without) acute heart failure. In case of adverse reactions associated with the use of androgens, treatment with SP Sustanon 250 mg should be temporarily interrupted, and after the symptoms disappear, resume at a lower dose. The use of androgens, including SP Sustanon 250 mg, in older patients increases the likelihood of developing hypertrophy or prostate cancer.
- established or suspected prostate or breast cancer;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
- children under 3 years of age (due to the content of benzyl alcohol in the drug).
- in boys in pre-puberty to avoid premature closure of the epiphysis and premature puberty;
- chronic heart failure, renal and/or liver failure to avoid the development of edema;
- diabetes mellitus;
- prostatic hypertrophy with symptoms of urinary retention;
- sleep apnea, as well as risk factors such as obesity and chronic lung diseases;
Acute toxicity of SP Sustanon 250 mg when administered intravenously is very low. Priapism in men is a symptom of chronic overdose. In the case of priapism, treatment with Sustanon-250 should be temporarily discontinued, and after this symptom disappears, it should be resumed in lower doses.
Usually, treatment with high doses of androgens with long-term treatment and/or frequent administration is associated SP Sustanon 250 mg with the following adverse reactions::
- Benign, malignant, and undetectable neoplasms (including cysts and polyps): prostate cancer (or worsening of diagnosed prostate cancer)
- From the blood system: Polycythemia
- From the side of metabolism: fluid retention (edema)
- From the central nervous system: depression, increased nervous excitability, mood changes, increased or decreased libido.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: myalgia
- From the cardiovascular system: increased blood pressure
- From the gastrointestinal tract: nausea
- From the skin: itching, acne
- From the genitourinary system: gynecomastia, oligospermia, decreased ejaculate volume, priapism, functional disorders of the prostate gland (hypertrophy).
- Effect on laboratory parameters: impaired liver function, decreased concentration of LDL, HDL and triglycerides in the blood serum, increased PSA levels, hypercalcemia.
- After stopping taking Sustanon, side effects persist for a certain time. Injections can cause a local reaction at the injection site (pain, itching, hyperemia).
Interaction SP Sustanon 250 mg with other medicinal products
Drugs that induce or inhibit enzymes can reduce or increase testosterone concentrations, respectively. Therefore, it may be necessary to adjust the dose and/or intervals between injections. Androgens can increase glucose tolerance and reduce the need for insulin or other hypoglycemic medications in people with diabetes. High doses of androgens can enhance the effect of coumarin-type anticoagulants, which reduces the dose of these drugs. Buy sports pharmaceuticals in the UK at the lowest price from our online shop.