SP Cabergoline 0,25 mg SP Laboratories
* The price is for 1 package (1 package contains 20 tablets)
Important! If the amount of your check exceeds 300 euros, we will deliver the goods to you free of charge! From 200 to 300 euros - shipping costs 25 euros. When ordering less than 200 euros - delivery is 45 euros!
Information for those wishing to buy SP Cabergoline 0,25 mg in the UK
SP Cabergoline 0,25 mg from SP Laboratories restores ovulation and fertility in women with hyperprolactinemic hypogonadism. Since pregnancy can occur before menstruation resumes, it is recommended to perform pregnancy tests at least once every 4 weeks during amenorrhea, and after menstruation resumes-every time there is a delay in menstruation for more than 3 days.
Women who want to avoid pregnancy should use barrier methods of contraception during treatment with SP Cabergoline 0,25 mg, as well as after its withdrawal before repeated anovulation. Women who become pregnant should be under the supervision of a doctor for timely detection of symptoms of pituitary enlargement, since during pregnancy it is possible to increase the size of existing pituitary tumors. There is no information about the excretion of SP Cabergoline 0,25 mg in breast milk. If it is necessary to use during lactation, it should be decided whether to stop breastfeeding. You can buy SP Cabergoline 0,25 mg in the UK at a bargain price in our online shop.
Packaging video review SP Cabergoline 0,25 mg SP Laboratories
Method of application and dosage SP Cabergoline 0,25 mg for SP Laboratories
- Prevention of lactation: 1 mg once (2 tablets). 0.5 mg), on the first day after delivery.
- Suppression of established lactation: 0.25 mg (1/2 table.) 2 times a day every 12 hours for two days (total dose-1 mg). In order to reduce the risk of orthostatic hypotension in nursing mothers, a single dose of the drug should not exceed 0.25 mg.
- Treatment of disorders associated with hyperprolactinemia: the recommended starting dose is 0.5 mg per week in one dose (1 tablet 0.5 mg) or in two doses (1/2 tablet 0.5 mg, for example, on Monday and Thursday).
An increase in the weekly dose should be carried out gradually – by 0.5 mg – at monthly intervals until the optimal therapeutic effect is achieved. The therapeutic dose is usually 1 mg per week, but can range from 0.25 to 2 mg per week. The maximum dose for patients with hyperprolactinemia should not exceed 4.5 mg per week. Depending on tolerability, the weekly dose can be taken once or divided into 2 or more doses per week. Dividing the weekly dose SP Cabergoline 0,25 mg into several doses is recommended when prescribing the drug at a dose of more than 1 mg per week. In patients with hypersensitivity to dopaminergic drugs, the likelihood of side effects can be reduced by starting therapy with the drug at a lower dose (for example, 0.25 mg once a week), followed by a gradual increase until the therapeutic dose is reached. To improve the tolerability of the drug in case of severe side effects, it is possible to temporarily reduce the dose, followed by a more gradual increase (for example, an increase of 0.25 mg per week every 2 weeks).
Another popular drug with the same active ingredient is dostinex.
From the cardiovascular system:
- palpitations, angina pectoris;
- with prolonged use, cabergoline usually has a hypotensive effect, in some cases orthostatic hypotension may occur;
- an asymptomatic decrease in blood pressure may occur during the first 3-4 days after delivery.
Nervous system disorders:
- dizziness / dizziness,
- impaired concentration,
- impaired impulse control (excessive shopping, overeating, spending money).
From the digestive system:
- epigastric pain,
- abdominal pain,
- dry mouth,
- irritation of the pharyngeal mucosa.
From the respiratory system:
- “flushes” of blood to the skin of the face,
- transient hemianopsia,
- spasms of the vessels of the fingers and cramps of the muscles of the lower extremities,
- visual disturbances,
- flu-like symptoms,
- periorbital and peripheral edema,
- joint pain.
With long-term SP Cabergoline 0,25 mg therapy, deviations from the norm of standard laboratory parameters were rarely observed; women with amenorrhea showed a decrease in hemoglobin content during the first few months after the resumption of menstruation. Buy sports pharmaceuticals in the UK at the lowest price from our online shop.
Contraindications to use SP Cabergoline 0,25 mg from SP Laboratories:
- Hypersensitivity to cabergoline and ergot alkaloids;
- cardiac and respiratory disorders due to fibrotic changes in the lungs, pericardium, heart valves, or retroperitoneal or the presence of such conditions in the Anamnesis;
- with long – term therapy-anatomical signs of pathology of the valvular apparatus of the heart (such as thickening of the valve leaf, narrowing of the valve Lumen, mixed pathology of narrowing and valve stenosis), confirmed by echocardiography performed at the beginning of therapy;
- risk of postpartum psychosis;
- breastfeeding period;
- children under the age of 16.
- hypertension developed during pregnancy, for example, preeclampsia or postpartum hypertension;
- severe cardiovascular diseases, Raynaud’s syndrome;
- hypotension, Parkinson’s disease;
- severe psychotic or cognitive disorders (including a history);
- peptic ulcer disease, gastrointestinal bleeding;
- severe liver failure (lower doses are recommended);
- renal failure;
- concomitant use with drugs that have a hypotensive effect (due to the risk of orthostatic hypotension).
|Active ingredient, mg|| |
|1 tablet, mg|| |
|Release form|| |
1 tablet, Bottle (20 tablets)
There are no reviews yet.