Sindoxil (Sustanon) 250 mg AdamLabs
6.00 € – 60.00 €
* the price is for one ampoule
Important! If the amount of your check exceeds 300 euros, we will deliver the goods to you free of charge! From 200 to 300 euros - shipping costs 25 euros. When ordering less than 200 euros - delivery is 45 euros!
Packaging video review Sindoxil (Sustanon) 250 mg AdamLabs
Sindoxil-250 is a powerful anabolic and androgen. This is a composite preparation of testosterone, that is, a mix of several esters, which is widely used in iron sports. In bodybuilding, in various doses, the steroid can be recommended to already experienced or just beginning athletes.
The composition of Syndoxil-250 includes 4 active ingredients at once: short propionate (1-2 days before half-life), medium phenylpropionate (2-3 days before half-life), also medium isocaproate (4-5 days before half – life) and prolonged decanoate (7-9 days before half-life), which are systematically included in the work.
Confirmed positive effect
* Promotes muscle mass gain;
* Leads to an increase in strength indicators;
* Causes increased stamina and faster recovery;
• In addition, as a result of the application, there may be an increase in appetite, an increase in libido,
even a strengthening of the bone system or an improvement in the function of joints with connections.
Note: in all testosterone esters, but to varying degrees, anti-catabolic properties are confirmed, in addition, they stimulate hematopoiesis, improving the transport of oxygen through the body and to the muscles.
Thus, Syndoxil-250 is a working power and mass-gathering drug.
Potential side effect
* Androgen – acne, increased aggression, baldness, prostate hypertrophy
* Estrogenic – water retention, decreased potency, testicular atrophy, gynecomastia
* Other side effects – fever, discomfort or pain after injections.
However, the steroid is relatively safe if the recommendations are followed. And with a severe course, possible complications can be prevented with mesterolone (Proviron or an analog) and an aromatase inhibitor (anastrozole or letrozole). In rare cases, gonadotropin (hCG) should be used to reduce the risks.