Omnadren 250 mg Jelfa
6.00 € – 30.00 €
* the price is for one ampoule
Omnadren contains four active ingredients: testosterone propionate, testosterone decanoate, testosterone phenylpropionate and testosterone isocaproate. Used to build muscle and improve endurance.
Important! If the amount of your check exceeds 300 euros, we will deliver the goods to you free of charge! From 200 to 300 euros - shipping costs 25 euros. When ordering less than 200 euros - delivery is 45 euros!
Omnadren 250 mg from the pharmaceutical company Jelfa is a frequently used drug in English bodybuilding, created to increase testosterone levels, which helps gain muscle mass and reduce fat.
The product has a controversial reputation among athletes and often lends itself to criticism, with users leaving negative reviews. What is the reason for such a negative attitude towards a product with an anabolic effect?
Composition and product formulation Omnadren 250 mg by Jelfa
Omnadren 250 mg is presented in the form of an oily solution for injection. The steroid consists of 4 esters of testosterone at a time:
Peanut oil acts as an additional element.
Harm and Benefits of Omnadren 250 mg in English Bodybuilding
The drug was originally invented to treat “male ailments”, but UK athletes were interested in it for the following reasons:
- Omnadren 250 mg has an anabolic and androgenic effect after administration. That is, it helps to increase muscle mass, strength, endurance, reduce the amount of subcutaneous fat, increase “hairiness” of the body, and in general improve the overall health of men.
- Like many steroids, this one has a side effect in the form of water. The water acts as a lubricant for the joints, reducing their ‘dry’ friction. This effect will be appreciated by a good half of bodybuilders, lifters and weightlifters, as most athletes have joint problems.
- Like most anabolics, Omnadren regenerates muscle tissue, which is useful for muscle injuries. It accelerates recovery after heavy physical exertion.
Harm Omnadren 250 mg from Jelfa:
- Omnadren 250 mg has an antagonistic effect on the female body: it inhibits the normal functioning of the pituitary gland, suppresses the development of mammary glands.
- Regular use of the product causes masculinization of women. Whether this is good or bad is questionable.
- The well-known side effects in the form of possible gynecomastia from test aromatization to estradiol, acne, increased BP, hematocrit, and liver enzymes are also present in omnadren.
- The administration of an exogenous hormone very strongly, if not completely depresses the production of your own testosterone.
- Deterioration of psycho-emotional state, manifestation of aggressiveness.
- We have attributed the filling with water to the pluses, but this effect can also bring negative phenomena in the form of hypertension, swelling, the appearance of bags under the eyes and overloading the kidneys.
Contraindications and side effects
The drug has some contraindications:
- Allergy to the components in the composition.
- Carcinoma of the prostate gland.
- Pathologies of the cardiovascular system.
- Pregnancy and lactation period.
What adverse reactions from the body are observed:
- Menstrual disorders in women.
- Spermatogenesis problems in men.
- Appearance of rashes in the form of acne.
- Male pattern baldness of the head.
- Gastrointestinal dysfunction: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Liver failure.
- After the first injection, body temperature may rise.
If you have any adverse reactions, you should seek medical advice immediately. Today you can buy Omnadren 250 mg from Jelfa in UK on our website, where you will find an extensive catalogue of safe and quality pharmacology.