Jintropin Original 10 IU Europharm
* The price is for 1 package (in 1 package – 10 bottles)
Jintropin Europharm is a growth hormone that slows down the natural aging process and accelerates muscle building. In bodybuilding, it is used for both mass gain and drying.
Important! If the amount of your check exceeds 300 euros, we will deliver the goods to you free of charge! From 200 to 300 euros - shipping costs 25 euros. When ordering less than 200 euros - delivery is 45 euros!
The growth hormone marketed under the brand name Jintropin is a biosynthetic DNA recombinant somatotropin containing, like its natural counterpart, one hundred and ninety-one amino acids. It was developed in China, where it is still produced today. The synthetic somatotropin, sold in vials, comes in two forms – ready-made solution and lyophinized powder.
Effect of taking Jintropin Original 10 IU from Europharm
Jintropin 10 IU, once in the body, boosts metabolism and metabolic processes in tissues, induces hypertrophy and hyperplasia of muscle fibers and reduces subcutaneous fatty deposits.
It has positive effects on hair and nail structures, joints and cartilage.
It is used in the treatment of venous and ulcerative leg diseases, burns. It is widely used by bodybuilders in the UK during the course of building muscle mass, as well as during the drying period, i.e. during preparation for upcoming competitions. It reduces catabolic processes, even when dieting, and maintains the nitrogen balance at a positive level.
Supplementation with the product should help to:
- increased muscular activity;
- Increased physical endurance;
- Increase in total muscle mass;
- reduction in fat mass;
- strengthening of the musculoskeletal system;
- lower blood cholesterol levels;
- strengthen the immune system;
- Acceleration of metabolic processes in tissues;
- improvement of hair and nails, cartilage and joints;
- faster metabolism;
- better mental performance;
- increase sexual performance;
- rejuvenation of the body.
Taking Jintropin Original 10 IU from Europharm
Jintropin 10 IU is introduced into the body after dilution in an ampoule with special bactericidal water, which is obligatory in the package. The liquid is slowly injected through the walls of the ampoule using an insulin syringe.
The preparation is stirred, but not shaken, and injected subcutaneously into fatty folds on areas such as the buttocks, abdomen and arms. The injections are best administered in different places alternately. Otherwise there is a possibility of developing disharmony as a result of fat being burned only locally, i.e. in one area.
The amount injected depends on the purpose for which Jintropin 10 IU is being taken:
- 8 and up to 12 units per day are administered by professional athletes to stimulate fat burning and gain muscle mass;
- 4 to 8 units daily for recreational users, not only to improve body shape and composition, but also to strengthen joints and treat injuries;
- 1 to 4 IU/d divided into two or more doses, to be taken by the elderly for rejuvenation and in children with growth problems.
Recommended dosage of Jintropin Original 10 IU
A full course of treatment with Jintropin Original should be taken in order to achieve good results. Experience has shown that short-term use of the hormone will have no visible therapeutic effect. The manufacturers of Jintropin 10 IU recommend taking the drug in such doses:
- For children with congenital somatotropin deficiency, 25-35 µg/kg (0.07-1 IU) per day. Treatment should be started at a very early age and continued until puberty or until complete cessation of bone growth. The drug therapy can be discontinued when the desired results are achieved.
- For children with chronic renal insufficiency and Sherejevsky-Turner syndrome, which are accompanied by stunting, 50 µg/kg (0.14 IU) per day. The dosage of the drug should be adjusted if no positive changes are observed.
- Adults with somatotropic hormone deficiency should take 15-30 µg/kg (0.45-0.9 IU) per day. The amount of the drug should be gradually increased, but not more than 1 µg (3 IU) per day. The dosage for men and women does not differ, as it is calculated on the basis of the body weight of the person.
- For elderly people, not more than 50 micrograms/kg (0.14 IU) per day.
No side effects have been reported with the purified and original drug. Antibodies are produced by counterfeits, i.e. Jintropin that has not been purified.
Reviews of Jintropin Original 10 IU from athletes and bodybuilders in the UK
Professional bodybuilders from England, as a rule, speak positively about the drug, noting the convenience of use, absence of side effects, full compliance with the stated qualities. The product has also received many positive responses from people who do not work out, who use it for body rejuvenation, and from women taking it together with TZ.
There are negative reviews of the drug too, but they tend to be related to the high risk of buying counterfeit as well as the high price of Jintropin 10 IU in the UK. Most note the results on GH during drying. Some, unaware that they need to increase their own thyroid hormones as well, find that their production is simply reduced.
|Active ingredient, IU|| |
|1 bottle, ml|| |
|Vials per package, pcs|| |
|Release form|| |
1 bottle, Packaging (10 vials)
Thomas Force –
For five weeks of the course, I added 10 kg of strength for each basic one, endurance – at least for days of pasha, in weight – about 5 kg. It floods with water – a fact, but this is a side effect of all GRs. At the same time, the muscles became drier and coarser, as it were. I’m happy with the result.