Genotropin Original 16 IU Pfizer Labs
* the price is indicated for one package
Genotropin is a growth hormone. The main properties of the drug include increasing the level of protein synthesis in the body, increasing bone metabolism, accelerating the growth of muscle mass and accelerating the linear growth of the skeleton.
Important! If the amount of your check exceeds 300 euros, we will deliver the goods to you free of charge! From 200 to 300 euros - shipping costs 25 euros. When ordering less than 200 euros - delivery is 45 euros!
Main effects of Genotropin Original 16 IU by Pfizer Labs:
- Interacts with specific membrane receptors, increases the intracellular content of cAMP, activates protein kinases and protein synthesis.
- Strengthens bone metabolism and accelerates linear skeletal growth, maintains normal body structure, stimulates muscle growth, muscle strength, cardiac output, and promotes fat mobilization.
- Increases the serum concentration of insulin, insulin-like growth factor (IRF-1) and its binding protein (IRFSB-3).
- The number of receptors that bind LDL in the liver increases, and the profile of lipids and lipoproteins in serum changes.
- It inhibits the release of sodium, potassium and phosphorus, increases physical endurance, regulates the balance of neurotransmitters in the brain, improves memory and increases vitality.
Stimulates growth and increases body weight.
With subcutaneous administration, about 80% is absorbed. Cmax – 13–35 ng / ml. T1 / 2 – 20-25 minutes after IV and 3-6 hours after SC administration.
Indications for Genotropin Original 16 IU for Pfizer Labs
Growth disorders in children: growth hormone Genotropin Original 16 IU deficiency (pituitary dwarfism), gonadal dysgenesis (Shereshevsky-Turner syndrome), in puberty with chronic renal failure (with a decrease in function by more than 50%); hypothalamic-pituitary insufficiency in adults (deficiency of pituitary hormones, except for prolactin).
Contraindications to taking Genotropin Original 16 IU by Pfizer Labs:
- Hypersensitivity (including to solvent components);
- malignant neoplasms;
- critical conditions due to open-heart or abdominal surgery, multiple trauma and acute respiratory failure;
- appointment after kidney transplant;
- closure of the growth zones of the epiphyses of tubular bones in childhood.
Symptoms of fluid retention (peripheral edema, arthralgia, myalgia, etc.) – these phenomena are moderately or weakly expressed, appear during the first months of treatment and subside spontaneously or after dose reduction; rarely – benign intracranial hypertension, myositis; extremely rare – leukemia (<1/10000), transient skin reactions at the injection site.
Reduces serum cortisol levels (due to the possible effect of Genotropin Original 16 IU on transport proteins).
Precautions for taking Genotropin Original 16 IU from Pfizer Labs:
- Prescribed with caution in diabetes mellitus (insulin dose adjustment may be required);
- untreated hypothyroidism (periodic examination of thyroid function is necessary, the appointment of thyroid hormones);
- lameness in children, hypopituitarism (careful observation is recommended).
During treatment, the fundus should be monitored (especially with symptoms of intracranial hypertension): edema of the optic nerve head requires discontinuation of the Genotropin Original 16 IU. The injection site should be changed to prevent lipoatrophy.
Do not shake the solution during dilution.